Through the chaos of 2020, Deneale and Charlie Knox started up their slow-living style grocer in Christchurch. To connect their venture with the community, they shared family-friendly recipes and invested in marketing. Plus, locals were spreading the word this sustainable-living grocery store.
Deneale shares how she and her husband Charlie:
- Activated forward-thinking with a sustainability-led business.
- Made click-and-collect easy for customers.
- Whipped up an ecommerce website.
- Invested in various marketing channels, and found success with certain methods.
- Changed people’s habits in re-educating consumers.
Every fortnight the team at Retail NZ bring us a new episode of How-To Retail. A series packed with premium business acumen and real life advice so that you too can learn about how retailers succeed.