Retail NZ is delving into the business journeys of New Zealand’s starring retailers in its new series ‘How-To Retail.’
A couple of decades ago, 19 year old Yolanda Bartram arrived in New Zealand from the Netherlands. She and her sister Myrthe revolutionised the local body painting scene, with their family business run from Morningside, Auckland.
In this 18 minute episode, Yolanda talks about:
- The importance of being on the cutting edge of tech trends.
- How to target different markets with email marketing.
- The freedom to turn work around quickly by producing body paint products in-house.
- BODYFX’s point of difference – it’s made by artists for artists.
- How to harness the power of social media marketing.