Retail NZ is delving into the business journeys of New Zealand’s starring retailers in its new series ‘How-To Retail.’
On this episode, host Ryan Edwards chats with Rockshop Director Brett Wells about transforming the business from an old boys’ club, to the iconic Rockshop we see across New Zealand today.
In this 15 minute episode, Brett discusses:
- Pivoting from farming to music retailing.
- Growing through good times, bad times.
- Rockshop‘s diverse team of instore musicians.
- Managing supply chain issues.
- Their next steps, with technology and automation.