The Autumn Gift & Homeware Fair is live in Auckland, so head along to ASB Showgrounds and make the most of it. Entry is free for retailers who pre-register.
The Autumn fair began on Sunday 8th March and runs until 4pm Tuesday March 10th. More than 70 exhibitors from New Zealand and further afield have displayed their wares for retailers to see, touch and examine in person.
There’s several elements which are brand new to the Autumn Gift Fair this year.
- Kick.Starter is a special exhibition section helps new start-ups get a leg up. One very excited exhibitor to Kick.Starter is 14-year-old Amelie, who designs and handmakes clay charms under the label Little Joys.
- Design Exchange is the premium destination for retailers and buyers to encounter the very latest products hitting the market this season. A launch pad for New Zealand’s most creative suppliers, Design Exchange delivers an inspirational sourcing experience from a range of new exhibitors.
- Kiwi Quarter supports locally made products. This year’s Autumn Gift Fair offers the biggest Kiwi Quarter on record.
- Free to attend seminars. Among the outstanding speakers at the fair include Retail NZ’s Greg Harford.
- Style Session is back with Xpo’s first PechaKucha style event. To book a seat at this simple presentation session, follow this link.
You can pre-register here.
If you’ve missed out on the Autumn Gift Fair, don’t worry – there’s two more fairs this year.
- Winter Gift Fair 14-15 June, Horncastle Arena Auckland
- Spring Gift Fair 30 Aug – 1 Sep, ASB Showgrounds