Mastercard is holding an information session to educate small businesses on the benefits of card payments. If you’re in Auckland on October 25, come get a free breakfast and find out more about the payments system.
At the information session for SMEs, presentations by Mastercard and Payments NZ will help attendees learn:
- How to understand the different parts of the payment system
- Who are the various players in the payment system, and what do they do?
- Best practice card acceptance and key information on how to enjoy the benefits of electronic payments
- Tips on how to be safe online, including fraud avoidance and card acceptance over the internet
- New technologies for payments
To register, send your name, phone and business name to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, contact: Lisa Joe: +64 211913051. Registrations close on 16th Oct.
Thursday 25 October, 8-10am
Rydges, 59 Federal St, Auckland
Kingston Rooms 1 and 2