With taxis on demand and now Uber Eats, Doober’s durries in a hurry is the next logical step.
New Zealand is the world’s third largest kiwifruit producer. Is it time for a new marijuana-infused variety?
But wait, there’s more:
- Land of the long white cloud: cloudy, with a chance of munchies.
- Bud Light: The low-carb buzz.
- Blazed as: Smokin’ to the east.
- Smoke & Smog: A high feast.
- Herbs: Get a real slice of heaven.
- Ombudsman: Take all your complaints away.
- Grassfed: edibles with extra bite.
- And a range of location-specific strains: Danknedin, Taradaki, Potueka, Hashburton, Tokearoa, Bongariro.
Feel free to add your suggestions for future weed brands and we will send the best efforts a $50 bag.
This story originally appeared on Idealog. We’re not liable for any of their rash promises.